Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Baking with Mommy

Chloe is really growing up and it's so fun to see all of the things she can do now. Two years ago, she was a little baby just learning to sit on her own. Now, she can do so many things. Chloe has a play kitchen and she loves making "food" for Joe and I. She loves to bring us "milk" and other tasty treats while we sit in the family room. This morning I was making a cheese cake for Easter dinner tomorrow and I asked her to help me. She was so excited! I pulled out the step stool and she helped me pour in sugar, vanilla, and eggs, before helping me to mix everything together. Then we poured the batter into the pan together. She had a blast and I had a good time too. She said she was a big girl while she was helping. I think I can look forward to baking together a lot in the future!

No comments: