.jpg)
Every night when we tuck Chloe into bed, we read stories, say a prayer, and sing a couple songs. I started singing "Jesus Loves Me" to Chloe when she was pretty small. It has always been the one song that could soothe her when nothing else would. When she was really little, I sang the words "Jesus loves YOU" instead of "Jesus loves me" so that she would know how much Jesus loves her. So she learned that the words were "Jesus loves you". Last night when I was tucking her into bed, I started to sing "Jesus Loves Me". Chloe stopped me so that she could sing by herself (such a big deal at her age!!) and she sung "Jesus loves you" to me. It was so precious to hear my little baby singing such sweet words at such a young age. I think it was God's way of reminding me just how much He loves me. Life can really take us for some unexpected turns and it is good to be reminded of just how much God loves us. I'm so glad He chose to remind me through the words of my daughter.
No comments:
Post a Comment