Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Shhh ....
This morning I got up for church a little earlier than Joe did. I settled Chloe in front of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse with her milk and bagel, and went into the bathroom to get ready. A few minutes later Chloe pushes open the door and walks in to see me. In a normal voice I said, "Hi Chloe." She looked at me very seriously, then put her finger up to her mouth and said, "Shhh ... Daddy is sleeping". She no sooner had the words out of her mouth when she turned around and walked into our bedroom, where Joe was still resting. She walked over to the bed and said, in a very cheerful voice, "Hi Daddy! Get up Daddy!" Thankfully Joe was in a good mood and we both got a good laugh over it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment