.jpg)
.jpg)
Chloe attends school a couple days a week, and the other day when I picked her up, her teacher told me this funny little story about Chloe ....
As with any learning environment, new things are added to the room on a regular basis. The teachers recently put up some new pictures of animals around the room, including pictures of a crocodile, a bird, and a Bengal tiger. The class was going over the animals and the different noises each one makes. When they got to the tiger, they asked what sound a Bengal tiger makes. Chloe proudly threw her arms up into the air and shouted "Who Dey!!"
Her Daddy was so proud .... what else can we say other than "Go Bengals!!"
1 comment:
Very cute! I love the blog and look forward to reading more... I may even start my own blog, too!
Post a Comment