Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Friday, February 15, 2008

His name is Daddy ...

Chloe is talking more and more every day. It is so fun to hear her learn new words. Sometimes she says some pretty funny things. Earlier today, as I was coming into the great room, I heard Joe say, "My name is Daddy". I didn't really think anything about it until I was tucking her into bed tonight. I called out to Joe to ask him for some more water for Chloe. As soon was I was finished talking, I heard a little voice say, "More water please, Joe". I had to bite my lip to keep from laughing! I guess she's heard me and other people refer to him as "Joe" and she decided she would try it. I think it's hilarious!! Erika is a lot harder to say than Joe so I think "Mommy" is safe for now!!

No comments: