Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Monday, May 10, 2010

Visit to the Dentist

Chloe went to the dentist for her first cleaning a couple weeks ago. We had been trying to get here there for the past year, but something always came up. She was a little nervous at first, but she did great! I was really pleased with the dentist and the staff at the practice we use!

I got my teeth cleaned first and the entire time I was getting my teeth cleaned, Chloe kept telling me that she was not going to get in the chair to get her teeth cleaned. However, with promises of a pencil, sticker, and new toothbrush in her own "goodie bag", Chloe climbed into the chair. She thought wearing the bib was funny! I think she was laughing about "Mr. Thirsty" in this picture.
Getting her teeth cleaned. This was the only part of the entire appointment that scared her a bit. She was unsure about the noise the polisher made.
All done!! Look at that beautiful smile!! And no cavities!!

No comments: