Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Caleb's Mother's Day Gift

Caleb's teachers helped him to make an impression of his little hand for me for Mother's Day! It is sooo cute!! He also gave me the cutest poem with the gift:

Sometimes you get discouraged
     because I am so small,
And I always leave my fingerprints
     on the furniture and on the walls.

But every day I'm growing
     I'll be grown someday,
And all those tiny handprints
     will surely fade away.

So here's a little handprint
     just so you can recall,
Exactly how my fingers looked
    when I was very small.

Just so sweet!! Every time I read that poem, it brings tears to my eyes!! It's hard to believe how old my two little ones are getting!! I love them so much!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We got that same gift when Bethany finished kindergarten. I loved it!!