Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Chloe's Story about Me

Last week at school, Chloe's pre-school teacher Ms. Brittany helped each of the kids write a story about their mommy. She asked them questions and they gave her answers. Then she put all of the stories together and made a book for all of the mothers in the class. Here is Chloe's story about me.


1. What is your mom's name? Erika
2. What does she do? Sometimes she draws pictures with me
3. How old is she? I don't know ... 9???
4. What is her favorite color? Pink
5. What is her favorite food? Potatoes
6. What is her favorite movie? Nemo
7. Where does she like to take you for fun? Chick-Fil-A! They had a big cow one day and he had a sign that said "Eat more chicken!"
8. What message do you want to send her for mother's day? I love my doggy and mommy!! I like my baby brother. I like to take walks to the playground!

I love that little girl!!! Her answers just cracked me up!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's funny the dog came before you and there's no mention of Daddy!