Well, here I am. I think by now it's getting obvious to even strangers that I am expecting!Several people have actually come right out and asked me! I'm feeling pretty good these days. I have more energy now and have now gone 2 1/2 weeks without a trip to the doctor! Please continue to pray that things continue to go smoothly and that I won't have to go back to the doctor until my next appointment in another 2 1/2 weeks :-) I have been praying a lot for peace about this pregnancy and this child. I know that I can only receive that from God. I think as part of His answer, He has blessed us with an active little baby. I wrote that I began to feel movement on the way to my last doctor's appointment. Since then, this little one has continued to be pretty active! This little baby is flipping, kicking, and just moving around so much that even Joe and Chloe can feel! I can't even remember feeling movement this early with Chloe. It's pretty exciting :-)
.jpg)
Here is a picture Joe took of me today - 17 weeks, 6 days. I can see a difference even from my picture taken last week.
.jpg)
Chloe is giving the baby a little love pat :-) She loves to talk to and "tickle" her little baby sister (or is the baby her brother?) :-)
Thanks for your prayers! I will keep the pictures and updates coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment