Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Friday, May 30, 2008

Chloe - Then and Now May

I got this great idea from my friend Karen! Since she started her blog when her baby was over a year old, she goes back and posts pictures of him from the previous year. What a fun idea! It's cool to see how much her little boy James has grown. I think it's such a great idea that I have decided to copy it myself! I hope you don't mind Karen!! I'll try to be as good at keeping it up as she is!! Here's a look back at Chloe in May of 2005, 2006, 2007, and this year 2008.


May 2005 - Chloe is inside my belly. We didn't even know then that she was girl and we could hardly wait to find out!


May 2006 - I love her big smile and bright blue eyes in this picture! We used this picture for her baby dedication that Mother's Day and I was really excited that she had mastered sitting up just a couple weeks before we took this picture.


May 2007 - Sunbathing in Chloe's turtle pool! I love how her hair curls just a little bit in this picture. I think it was a lot warmer last May than it has been this year! We haven't gotten the pool out yet this year. Hopefully soon!


May 2008 - This picture was taken on Mother's Day of this year. This picture captures Chloe's energetic personality perfectly! She's lost her baby face now and her hair is so much longer and lighter than it was last year!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Aw, thanks Erika! No, I don't mind at all. I loved seeing Chloe through the years. =o) I'm so sad we didn't make it up to Ohio to see you during our vacation. At our closest we were about 6 hours away in Weber City, VA at Matt's sister's house. Hopefully we'll get to see you sometime before Baby Lindsey #2 comes along. Any feelings on whether it's a girl or a boy? Remember, you're always welcome in sunny South Florida! If you can get here, we can find you a place to stay that's pretty cheap and has really great food! =o)