Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Update May 21


So I'm finally getting around to putting another update! As you can see from the pictures, I am certainly getting bigger. I think people are starting to realize that I'm expecting, and not just eating too much ice cream! Joe took these pics yesterday and I think I look a little bigger at this stage than I did with Chloe. Overall I am feeling pretty well. Still pretty tired, but the nausea is mostly just in the evenings now, and even then, not every evening thankfully!

I had a doctor's appointment last Tuesday and everything looks good. The baby is growing and his or her heart is beating strongly. I have another appointment and ultrasound scheduled for next month. This baby is pretty active already! When we were listening to the heart beat last week, this little one bounced from one side to the other. I have also been feeling the baby move this past week. The first movements felt pretty small and I actually felt them on the way to my doctor's appointment last week! This is definitely earlier than I felt movement with Chloe, but then again, I guess I know what it feels like now. Chloe is very excited about the baby and has told me she is going to help feed the baby cereal. She has also told us that we should name the baby "Baby Sister" whether we have a boy or a girl!

3 comments:

Stephany said...

YEA!!! I'm so very excited for you! You made such a beautiful prego! Hope you are still feeling well too! LOVE the pictures!

Becky :) said...

Praise the Lord! You look great and I am glad to see your belly start to grow. Pregnancy is different once you have already experienced it. It will go faster than Chloe's pregnancy did, so be sure to enjoy every moment!

Karen said...

Yea! You look great! Thanks for the pics! Can't wait to hear whether it will be a boy or a girl. My bets are on a boy because of all the trouble you've had. Hahaha... =o)