Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Friday, January 25, 2008

Chloe's new Bible ...

As anyone who has a small child or who has ever had a small child knows, they can be so funny at times. I decided to get Chloe a new Children's Bible for Christmas this year. She loves it and proudly carries throughout the house. Last week, Joe was reading to her from it before she went to bed. They were reading the story of Noah. Well, in this Bible, Noah has a full white beard and is dressed in a red robe. Since Chloe only knows of one other person with a white beard and a red outfit, she naturally assumed that it was Santa Claus!! Joe could hardly contain his laughter. When I read to her the next night, she proceeded to tell me that the story was about Santa Claus. I gently reminded her that the man in the Bible was named Noah, not Santa. She was a little confused as the man in the Bible doesn't look anything like her 2 year old friend Noah, but eventually agreed that the man's name was Noah. Now she calls all of the men who have beards in the Bible "Noah".

No comments: