Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Caleb says ...

Caleb has started talking up a storm lately. He especially loves to tell us when he sees a digger or a truck while we are driving. He gets so excited about them. He also says some pretty funny things too! Here are some of his recent funny things.

Chloe loves Scooby Doo. Caleb tries to like it too, although we don't let him watch it much because I think it scares him. Instead of watching Scooby Doo, though, Caleb asks to watch "Cooby Doo."

We went to Gatlinburg, TN, for vacation this year. When we got there, we told him we were in Gatlinburg. He said, "I in Gatlinburger!" As were leaving, we told the kids were were leaving Gatlinburg, and Caleb said, "I eat Gatlinburger!!" What a silly guy!!

This morning I did something that made Caleb happy (not sure what I did!), but he crawled in my lap and said, "Good boy, Mommy!" Obviously, we tell him is a good boy quite a bit!

Finally, Caleb sometimes walks up to televisions when they are off and says, "Hello!!" I think he thinks people live in the TV!!

This is such a fun age with the things he says!!!

No comments: