We decided to go to the county fair last week. We had a bit of a break from this summer heat and we took advantage of it!! Joe and I had gone to the fair years ago while we were dating, but this was the first time the kids had ever been to the fair. I am positive it will not be the last time!!
There were lots of different animals at the fair and we all enjoyed looking at them. Caleb was riding in the stroller when he saw this bunny. He looked at it and said "Bun Bun" and moved his legs up and down like he was hopping! So cute!
Not sure if this is a Llama or an Alpaca. There were several of these at the fair in a multitude of colors and sporting several different hair styles!
Ducks! Caleb's favorite animal!
Walking into the game/ride part of the fair.
Joe and Chloe went on the Ferris Wheel.
"Look Mom! No hands!!"
Caleb really wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel! Maybe he will be tall enough next year!
Both kids enjoyed a ride on the Merry-Go-Round.
Chloe ran through the bounce/fun house!
Caleb and I waiting outside the fun house.
Chloe went on this alligator roller coaster all by herself! What a brave girl!!
This little boy climbed up into the jeep right next to Chloe! I thought it was funny since there was only one other kid on the ride. These two chatted the entire time they were on the ride.
Swing that hammer!! Chloe won a fun Dora toy. Caleb wanted to play too, but he wasn't big enough. The nice man at the game gave Caleb a toy baseball bat.
Taking a "ride" on a Kubota tractor. Notice that Chloe is wearing a seat belt. She insisted I help her buckle it before she began her "ride"!
I think Joe is daydreaming about what it would be like to own one of these Kubotas!
Caleb pushed and pulled on the levers! Why isn't this thing going yet???
View from atop Daddy's shoulders!! Best view in the place!!
We had a great time at the fair and are looking forward to going back next year!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment