Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Piece of Wall

Chloe was getting ready for gymnastics last week. I asked her to finish getting ready before we left. A few minutes later, she runs out to me in the kitchen and tells me that she tore a piece off the wall in the bathroom. I had no idea what she was talking about, but she was concerned and insisted I come with her.

So I went into the bathroom and found this ...

Close up.

And another close up.
She explained that she had been trying to change the toilet paper roll. I am really happy the holder didn't fall on her foot or shatter!! I guess Chloe just didn't realize her own strength :-)

I am so thankful to have a wonderful, handy husband!! Joe was able to fix the holder and I am happy to say that there is no longer a big hole in my bathroom wall!!

No comments: