Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Joe's Birthday!

Joe turned the big 33 this year!! Hard to believe he was only 20 when we met!! What a long time ago that was :-) Joe usually enjoys a big birthday celebration, but we decided to keep it a bit more low-key this year.

I made him a birthday cake. It was a yummy chocolate cake with fresh strawberry filling!!
Joe and Caleb with Joe's cake.
Chloe wanted to pose with Joe's cake. I think she wished it were her cake!!
Caleb thought it was his cake!! He didn't want to wait for us to cut it!
Singing and blowing out the candles.
I love you, Joseph! Hapy 33rd to my one and only!! Here's to many, many more!!

No comments: