It's so hard to believe that my baby turned one back on November 6!! As I write this post, he is nearly 14 months old and is dashing around the house faster than I can run some days!!
We celebrated Caleb's first birthday with a fun party with family!! After an extremely busy October, it was nice to have a low-key event for Caleb's big day.
Like most younger siblings, Caleb loves to mimic Chloe and play with her toys. The month before his birthday, he had really taken to Chloe's Dora chair, constantly climbing on it and sitting in it. Which often resulted in Chloe tipping over her chair to knock him out of it. So, we decided it was time to get him a chair of his own. I went all over to find a chair ... Target, Toys R Us and even Wal-Mart (yes, I actually went to Wal-Mart I was so desperate). Finally, we were near Meijer one day, so I stopped in to get some groceries ... the only Cars chair in the store!! Yea! He loves the chair!!
Happy Birthday Boy!! Joe took him to get his hair cut the morning of his party and I just think it looks so cute!! It was actually his second hair cut!
Even though it was only family at the party, Caleb got tons of gifts!! Here he is with a set of blocks from Aunt Brooke.
Nice clean face before digging into his birthday cake!
What am I supposed to with this??.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment