Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Visit to Santa

Although he is really busy this time of year, Santa Claus took time out of his busy schedule to leave the North Pole and make a trip to our part of the country today. Chloe has been patiently waiting all season to visit Santa and she was so excited about getting to see him today! As soon as we walked into the building, she ran right up to Santa, climbed up on his lap, and began rattling off her wish list. Quite a change from two years ago when she screamed her little head off when we took her to see Santa. Last year was better, but this year was definitely the most fun it has been to watch her so far. Caleb even woke up from his nap so he could meet Santa this year!Santa with Chloe and Caleb.
Chloe rattling off her list to Santa. Two of the things on her list were a pink scarf and a dancing Mickey Mouse from Mickey Mouse clubhouse! I hope Santa can find that because I have no idea what that is!!
Caleb getting his moment with Santa. I wonder what he told Santa he wanted?!?!

No comments: