Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Sunday, December 7, 2008

More Chloe Sayings ...

Chloe is so sweet and also so funny ... here are some of her latest thoughts ...

Chloe is very nurturing and has become such a little mommy to Caleb since he was born. When he fusses and cries, she often goes up to him and gently touches his head or back or arm and says, "It's okay Caleb. I'm right here." It is just so sweet!! If that doesn't seem to work or if someone else is holding Caleb, she will say, "He needs MY mommy!" (Notice, she said he needs Chloe's mommy, not Caleb's mommy!)

On Friday, we decided to go out to dinner as a family. I asked Chloe where she wanted to go and she of course answered with her favorite, Chick-Fil-A. When I said I wanted to go somewhere a little nicer, she said, "How about Fi-Fi's?" (Translation Ci-Ci's Pizza) ... gourmet dining at its finest! We ended up at Texas Roadhouse (YUM!)

Last night we were at a family Christmas gathering and there was a white elephant gift exchange. Several people asked Chloe to help them open their gifts. As we progressed through the game, she opened more and more fits for people. After a while she started dancing and said, "I'm the girl who opens the presents!"

No comments: