Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

More Chloe Sayings ...

That's Boring!!
On Friday morning I was flipping through the tv shows and stopped for a bit to watch the end of the Family Feud. Chloe stood next to the tv screen and said, "Mommy, I don't want to watch a boring show!" Guess she does have a point ...

Can I Help You??
Tonight my parents braved the below zero temps to take Chloe to Skyline Chili for dinner. The server returned to the table after taking their order and asked if they needed anything. Always quick to answer, Chloe said, "I need to go potty!"

Chloe's Grace
We have been working with Chloe on saying her prayers and she enjoys saying grace before we eat dinner. With Christmas fast approaching, her prayers have included more and more about Santa. Last night her prayer went something like this, "Dear God, Thank you for this food. Please bless it to our bodies. And pray that Santa comes to our house. And pray that Santa calls again. Amen."

The Next President
Last night I was rocking Chloe before bedtime and we were talking. She is very observant and picks up on a lot and was very pleased to tell me who the next president of the United States would be. In her words, "The next president is Rock Obama".

Who's Party is it?
A couple weeks ago we attended a Christmas party. We have been explaining how Jesus was born and that Christmas is a celebration of his birthday. When we walked into the party, Chloe turned to me and asked, "Where is Jesus?"

No comments: