Young's Jersey Dairy is a favorite of our family!! Whether we are going to eat dinner, play miniature golf, feed the goats, or just get ice cream, we always have a fantastic time!!
My parents watched the kids for us a couple weeks ago when Joe and I were able to get out of town and we ended up meeting them and the kids at Young's Dairy on the way back. As usual, we had a great time!
Chloe loved loved loved feeding the goats! She talked her Pops into getting an entire cup of goat food!! She loves petting and feeding the goats and is not scared of them at all!
Yep, she loves feeding the goats! And they liked her since she had so much food!
Caleb, on the other hand, wanted nothing to do with the goats. I can't say I blame him, though. The last time he fed the goats, a big pregnant goat bit his finger!! I know this because the same goat bit my finger a minute later!! Ouch!! Maybe he'll warm up to feeding the goats by next summer!
My parents, Caleb, and I chatting in the barn.
Young's sets up a special kids area in the summer with all kinds of fun things to do!! Caleb was free since he was so young and it was only $3 for Chloe! We hit it at the perfect time ... right between lunch and dinner! Caleb loved playing in the huge box of corn! It was a lot like sand, but less messy!
One section of the kids area was set up with several different John Deere tricycles. Caleb took his turn going around the course with a little help from Joe.
Chloe takes a whirl around the course.
Exhausted and off the course! Are we finished yet??
Going down the big slide into the straw area.
Chloe loved playing in the bounce house that was shaped like a cow! I even got in and played for a little while! It was fun and a great workout!!
As always, Young's delivered on great family fun!! Looking forward to visiting for the corn maze in the fall!!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment