Tonight as I was tucking Chloe into bed, she looked up at me and said, "Mommy, when I die, I get to go to Heaven and live with Jesus!" She was very excited about it and we talked about Heaven for a little while. She asked me who else would be there and I mentioned several people that we know. Then she asked me about some people I hadn't mentioned. I said I was not sure about them and she grew concerned and said we needed to tell them how to get to Heaven. wow! It was humbling to me and a good reminder that I need to be telling people about the Jesus I love and all that He offers to them!!
In case you didn't know, Chloe gave her heart to Jesus this past Saturday, January 23. I will post that story in the near future!
2 comments:
Wow! What a blessing! Isn't that the best! I was with Bethany when she gave her heart to the Lord! That's something you never forget!!
I absolutely love conversations like this. So sweet! You never know what they can learn from one conversation. Isn't it also a challenge to be prepared for thier questions? Prayer is my friend!
Post a Comment