Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy New Year ... a little late!

Happy New Year!! After attending two (yes, two!) New Year's parties, we came back home and had a restful night of sleep. Chloe stayed up until 10:15 and Caleb, Joe, and I all fell asleep around midnight. The next morning, we awoke and decided to go out to Bob Evans for breakfast. The food was yummy and I discovered a tasty new beverage - candy cane hot chocolate! If you've never had it, make sure you try it sometime! Here are some pictures of us on the first day of 2009!!
Smiley baby boy!
My mom and I at Bob Evan's.
Dad, Mom, and myself at Bob's.
Joe and Chloe ... looks like Chloe was mid-bite with one of her blueberry pancakes, one of her favorites!

2 comments:

Mrs_Scotsman said...

Tim Horton's had/has hot chocolate with candy cane topping. Chick-fil-a has/had a Candy Cane milkshake.

Becky :) said...

Love his BIG smile! Happy new year!