Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Catching Up - April 2012

Lots of fun pictures and memories from this month! It was difficult to choose which pictures to use!!

Happy little guy!! What a great smile!!

Love this look!!

The Doolittle Raiders flew into Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. I don't think any of the Doolittle Raiders actually flew the planes in, as they are all quite elderly, but a few of the remaining pilots were at the celebration. We took the kids to check out the planes. The planes were really cool

Despite the fact that there were tons of cool planes, Caleb's favorite thing there was a firetruck!! The firefighters were kind enough to let the big kids climb into the truck.

The big kids with two of the nice firefighters. Caleb looks thrilled!

Looking so grown up!!

James started crawling this month!! He started crawling right after he turned 8 months. The older two kids crawled earlier, so I was very happy James waited until he was 8 months to begin crawling! Funny story about that ... Joe and the big kids were outside and I had just given James a bath. I laid him on the floor on his towel to get him dressed for bed and he rolled over and began to crawl completely naked! I guess he enjoyed the freedom of crawling without cumbersome clothes!! I quickly got him dressed and ran outside to tell Joe and the big kids!!! From then on, he crawled all over!

Caleb loves Joe's motorcycle and begs to sit on it all the time!! 

Looking tough!!

We love going on hikes! Toward the end of the month, the weather warmed up enough that we were able to get out!! Our big boy!

Sweet little guy!!

Joe and the kids before heading at the beginning of our hike.

In front of one of the many waterfalls.

More pictures. James was enjoying a nice snooze.

 Sleeping peacefully.

The perfect end to a hike is a trip to Young's Dairy!! The kids love to sit on the cows!!

And, of course, we had to visit the goats!! This goat cracked us up because it looked like it was smiling!

Feeding the goats.

Fun!!

Playing on the tractor.

Posing on one of the big tires!


No comments: