Welcome to our family blog! Sometimes in our chaotic lives we just don't get to talk with and see our friends and family as often as we would like! I hope this blog helps to keep you updated about what's going on in our family!
Sunday, June 20, 2010
"They better dig it up!"
A friend of mine invited the kids and I over to go swimming one day last week. Not too many people around here have in-ground pools at their homes, so the kids had no idea that people could actually have big pools in their own backyards. She kept asking questions about the pool, like if it had sprayers or a slide like her pool at home. I told her I was not sure, but that it was a big pool and that it was in the ground. Without missing a beat she said, "Well they better dig it out because we're going swimming in it!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment