So here are a few of the recent sayings out of Chloe's mouth. I misplaced the paper when I had been recording them, so I'll try to add more as I remember them.
In recent days, Chloe has come up with her own version of "Eenie Meanie Miney Moe". From time to time, I hear her say, "Eaty Meaty Mighty Moe".
On the way to pre-school last week, Chloe told me she wanted to marry her friend Jackson. I asked her if he knew that yet. She thought about it a moment and then said, "I think I will tell him tomorrow!"
Joe and Chloe were going to the hardware store a week or two ago. As they were walking out the door, Joe told Chloe that the people there would just love her and were going to eat her up! To which Chloe promptly replied, "They won't eat me up. I don't taste good! My hair tastes yucky!"
More to come as I think of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment